Indonesian Journal of Theology accepts book reviews on books related to our focus and scope. Please follow these guidelines when submitting a book review manuscript:
1. Review academic books related to theology, philosophy, and religious studies. The editor assumes all rights regarding the decision for publication.
2. IJT encourages reviews on books authored by Indonesian authors although we accept reviews on other books.
3. The length of a book review manuscript should not more than 1000 words. Please add the name of the author(s) of the book, book title, publisher's name and location, publication year, and number of pages. Use format as below:
Cornille, Catherine. Meaning and Method in Comparative Theology. Hoboken: Wiley Blackwell, 2020; ix+214
4. Please add the book review author's personal information (name, title, and institution) at the end of the manuscript.
5. We accept a review of more than one book on a single review as long as it does not exceed 1000 words.